VBHA PROPERTY MEMBER GOLD STANDARDS PLEDGE
The Virginia Beach Hotel Association welcomes you as our guest.
Our beaches are OPEN!
Due to Covid-19, the hotels in Virginia Beach have altered their sanitation processes to add that extra layer of protection for guests and staff. Most hotels have adopted safety practices on top of their normal cleanliness procedures to help protect guests and staff from Covid-19. Virginia Beach Hotels want to make sure we are modeling the Gold Standards for hotel safety in Virginia Beach. Please watch the video below to find out more about the added hotel safety practices.
VBHA GOLD STANDARDS PLEDGED HOTELS
• Atrium Resort (VSA Resorts)
• Boardwalk Resort & Villas
• Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront
• Comfort Suites Beachfront
• Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront North
• Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront South
• Cutty Sark Motel
• Days Inn At The Beach
• Delta Hotels by Marriott Virginia Beach Bayfront Suites
• DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach
• Econo Lodge on the Ocean
• Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Founders Inn & Spa, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
• Four Sails Resort
• Hampton Inn Norfolk/Virginia Beach
• Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront North
• Hampton Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront South
• Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Holiday Inn & Suites North Beach
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites VA Beach Oceanfront
• Holiday Inn Virginia Beach Oceanside
• Holiday Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk & Conference Center
• Hyatt Place Virginia Beach Town Center
• La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Virginia Beach
• Ocean Beach Club
• Ocean Key Resort
• Ocean Sands Resort
• OceanAire Resort Hotel & Conference Center
• Ramada by Wyndham Virginia Beach
• Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Town Center
• Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Schooner Inn
• Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
• SpringHill Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
• Westin Virginia Beach Town Center
VBHA GOLD STANDARDS PLEDGE
As a Virginia Beach hotelier, I pledge that my hotel will adhere to the following standards:
• Implement CDC, AHLA and brand required COVID-19 guidelines.
• Have easily accessible hand sanitizer stations and/or hand-washing locations for both guests and employees.
• Have protection barriers at front desks and, where practical, other locations of frequent guest interaction.
• Have appropriate social distancing signage in public areas.
• Provide gloves and masks to housekeepers and other employees with high guest contact.
• Implement additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in rooms and public spaces, in addition to our industry’s already stringent expectations.
• Confirm employees are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 at the beginning of each shift.