Website VSA Resorts by Vacatia
VSA is comprised of 3 locations at the heart of the oceanfront.
The Activities Agent is responsible for the enjoyment of the fitness center, on-site activities and positive first impression for guests, sales of merchandise and the scheduling/instruction for various crafts/events. The Activities Agent is also responsible for communicating on-site and area events and activities. Provides a positive vacation experience from check in to check out. The Activities Agent will be specifically responsible for Friday and Saturday Curb Side resort welcome. Supports efforts in meeting company and guest satisfaction goals and expectations. This role has a support responsibility to all functional officers, directors, and managers.
· Supervises the Activity Center and/or Pool area, welcome owners, and guests, and obtains information necessary for proper check in and use of amenities and fitness equipment.
· Sets up daily activities/socials, encourages and issues personalized Owner identification cards, and is responsible for money collected in the daily sales of merchandise and activities, and the signing of waivers when required
· May also be responsible for the guest exchange of bath linens and other items on a one-for-one basis. Responsible for inventory of tickets, linen, and all other activities-related items, including cash-drawer.
· Welcomes Owners and guests upon arrival to the Resort via curb-side check in program on a weekly/consistent basis each Friday & Saturday from 3pm-7pm, providing parking passes, luggage carts, and invites Owners to obtain their personalized Owner identification cards during their vacation, always delivering a positive first impression.
· Performs daily upkeep and inventory of the Activity Center/Pool area and responds to inquiries, suggestions and minor complaints from owners and guests.
· Provides on-site activities, area attractions, events and other vacation information to owners/guests.
To apply for this job please visit vsaresorts.com.