Website Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
The Beach is our Backyard!
Search for, respond to and handle any security problems, issues, concerns and disaster emergency situations in accordance with all
policies, procedures and regulations to ensure the safety & security of the hotel’s assets, guests, and Associates.
Essential Job Functions:
· Patrol all areas of the hotel property including outside parking lots. Note, search for, handle and report any unusual circumstances, safety violations, car theft, destruction and/or suspicious or undesirable persons and escort off property, if necessary
· Document a concise security report on a daily log including incidents of theft, accidents and safety violations
· Complete the necessary security forms to document losses of property or personal injury to guest or employee
· Maintain familiarity of all hotel disaster and emergency policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency alarms or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and perform first aid and CPR as needed
· Conduct investigations of security incidents
· Enforce the `No Solicitation Policy’ of the hotel
· Maintain security of hotel key system; issue and receive keys
· Escort and witness cash handling as needed
· Assist in shipping and receiving operations
· Perform first aid & CPR in emergency situations as needed.
· Respond quickly & calmly to emergency situations.
· Remain professional & composed during stressful situations always treating guests respectfully with a high level of customer service.
· Successfully complete all other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit jobal.in.