Website Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
The Beach is our Backyard!
SIGN ON BONUS!! *$125 BONUS PAID WITH FIRST PAYCHECK AFTER 80 HOURS WORKED AND SECOND $125 PAID AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT*
Set up side station and performs side work as assigned
· Set up banquet room per BEO
· Provide immediate attention to all guests upon seating
· Serves beverages and meals according to standard operating procedure
· Performs quality check to ensure guest satisfaction
· Removes soiled places and glass ware according to standard operating procedure
· Clear tables when guests have completed their meals.
· Keeps table, dining room and bus station areas clean at all times
· Advises supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur
· Performs clean-up and closing duties as assigned by manager
· Attends pre-shift line-up as requested by the Supervisor or Service Director
· Performs any task asked by supervisor which is job or guest related
· Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
· All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
Health & Safety Responsibilities
Ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times.
Complete required cleaning tasks in accordance with the banquet daily and weekly tasks sheet, ensuring the work has been completed to a high standard.
Ensure any faults or problems with equipment and the venue are reported.
Work in a way that minimizes risks to the health and safety and security of self and others.
Ensure all cleaning products and any other substance that could cause a health risk is used according to the data sheet.
To have a full understanding of the fire evacuation procedures.
Legislation & Company Policy
Understand and actively support all company policies relevant to your role.
Servers under the age of 18 may not serve alcohol to guests.
If a guest asks for an alcoholic beverage, ask a server who is over the age of 18 to assist or let your supervisor know.
Capability to effectively communicate with guests and team members.
Flexibility to work various schedules as business demands including nights, weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee will be required to:
Stand or walk for long periods of time including for an entire work shift (8 hours)
Lift, carry, push or pull up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion.
Reach overhead and below the knee including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
Exposure to harmful chemicals, odors and potentially infectious materials.
Ability to work in a loud environment. Ability to talk and hear is required.
Work in hot or cold environments (the kitchen/walk in freezer/outdoor temperature)
Occasionally carry, lift or move objects weighing up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobal.in.