Website Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
The Beach is our Backyard!
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for supervising, training and inspecting the performance of assigned Room Attendants, Lobby Attendants and Housekeeping Aids/Houseperson, ensuring that all procedures are completed to the hotel’s standards. Assist where necessary to ensure optimum service to guests.
· Direct supervision of Housekeeping Staff in the absence of Director of Housekeeping or Housekeeping Manager.
· Ensure that assigned staff have reported to work; document any late or absent associates.
· Prepare and distribute assignment sheets to assigned staff and review priorities.
· Review the daily business levels, anticipate critical situations and plan effective solutions to best expedite these situations.
· Assign designated guest room keys and radios to assigned staff. Maintain accurate record of such and ensure security of keys.
· Inspect rooms cleaned by assigned Room Attendants, using designated checklist. Directly contact Room Attendant and relay any deficiencies to be corrected.
· Coordinate breaks for assigned housekeeping associates.
· Communicate additions or changes to the assignment sheets as they arise throughout the shift.
· Inspect supply levels of floor closets.
· Check Room Attendant’s carts for proper supplies, neatness and cleanliness.
· Update room status after approving cleanliness and condition in accordance with departmental standards.
· Inspect public areas/bathrooms, fitness center, pool areas, offices and service areas after being cleaned by Floor/Lobby Attendants, using designated checklists.
· Complete all paperwork and closing duties before leaving. Review status of assignments and any follow‐up action with Housekeeping Director/Manager and/or on‐coming supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit jobal.in.