Website Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel
The Beach is our Backyard!
SIGN ON BONUS!! *$125 BONUS PAID WITH FIRST PAYCHECK AFTER 80 HOURS WORKED AND SECOND $125 PAID AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT*
The Banquet Setup Attendant is responsible for the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions. Oversee set-up for all banquet functions. Greets and welcomes clients in charge and anticipates all requests.
· Assist the Banquet Manager with the daily operations of scheduled events.
· Reviews and understands the Banquet Event Order (BEO); facilitates team setup assignments according to the BEO.
· Inspect all banquet rooms for cleanliness and the appropriate set up prior to scheduled events.
· Maintain a collaborative workplace by assisting co-workers and working in a team environment. Maintain positive working relationships.
· Communicate with the meeting planner handling the function to ensure all needs have been met and to check for any last minute instructions or changes.
· Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders, including start time and beverage requirements
· Perform any other duties assigned by management.
To apply for this job please visit jobal.in.