· Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
· Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
· Assign rooms, accommodating special requests
· Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
· Coordinates room status, updates with housekeeping department.
· Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
· Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
· Maintains customers’ privacy.
· Take ownership of the guest experience.
· Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
Performs other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Previous hotel-related experience is preferred.
· Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner.
· Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
· Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and
· Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention policies and procedure reports
· Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
· Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.
· A flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays required
· Job Types: Seasonal Pay: $10 per hour
If you would like to be considered please send your resume to Email Aekta@fourpointsvirginiabeach.com
To apply for this job please visit N.