Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include:
· Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
· Managing online and phone reservations
· Informing customers about payment methods and verifying their credit card data
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
· Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
· Manage online and phone reservations
· Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
· Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
· Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
· Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
· Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
· Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
· Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
· Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
· Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com and Expedia
· Customer service attitude
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.