Website Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites VB Oceanfront
One of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to bring your special talent. The Coastal Hospitality leader possesses a natural talent for service and is invigorated about the art and profession of being in service to others. If this speaks to you, Coastal Hospitality may be the perfect place to grow your career.
We are inviting candidates with keen attention to detail, outstanding integrity, and a passion for hospitality to apply for our Part-Time Housekeeping position at the Holiday Inn Express at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
What You Will Bring To The Role:
The Housekeeper/Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning assigned guest rooms and guest areas according to established standards of cleanliness for the hotel and brand. Inspects the guest room and reports any maintenance deficiencies. Responds to guest requests. Ensures the confidentiality, privacy and security of all guest rooms and guest information.
Some of Your Responsibilities Would Be:
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Hang draperies and dust window blinds.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
- Sort, count, and mark clean linens and store them in linen closets.
– Previous hospitality/housekeeping experience is preferred, but not required!
– Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and holidays.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
In exchange for your talent, you will be eligible for paid time off, 401k (with match!), travel perks, professional development, and more!
This job description is not intended to provide a complete and comprehensive list of all job duties, requirements and responsibilities. Candidates can expect to: walk and stand for a full shift; bend, stoop and reach overhead; push and pull up to 250lbs and lift up to 50lbs.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.