Website Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites VB Oceanfront
Front Desk Clerk
One of the most important decisions you will ever make is where to bring your special talent. The Coastal Hospitality leader possesses a natural talent for service and is invigorated about the art and profession of being in service to others. If this speaks to you, Coastal Hospitality may be the perfect place to grow your career.
We are inviting candidates with excellent communication skills, leadership skills, and a passion to serve others to apply for our Part-Time Front Desk Clerk position at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.
What You Will Bring To This Role:
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the Front Desk functions, in accordance with hotel standards. He/She directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
Some of Your Responsibilities Would Be:
- Check‐in/check‐out hotel guests courteously and efficiently.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere warm welcome.
- Complete the registration process confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs.
- Processes all payments according to established hotel requirements.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests at all time
– Minimum 1-2 years of previous Front Desk Agent experience, preferred
-Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in-person and over the phone
– Previous cash handling experience
– Ability to work a varied schedule that includes evenings (3:00pm to 11:00pm), weekends, and holidays
– A passion to deliver True Hospitality
How You Will Be Rewarded:
In exchange for your talent, you will be eligible for paid time off, 401k (with match!), travel perks, professional development, and more!
This job description is not intended to provide a complete and comprehensive list of all job duties, requirements and responsibilities. Instead, it is provided as a general overview of the expectations for the position.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.