Website Founders Inn and Spa Tapestry Collection by Hilton
BASIC FUNCTION: Front Desk Agents are a major part of the “personality” of the Conference Center and give help in both the initial and final impressions that the guests have of the Resort.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school diploma or equivalent experience/training
v Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
v Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
1. All room clerk functions, i.e. the friendly and efficient checking in and out of guests.
2. All cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
3. Reservation functions including entering and updating group files.
4. Concierge functions (instructing guest on local entertainment, etc.)
5. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
6. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
7. Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
8. Monitoring, selling and posting items from the Sundries shop.
9. Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback/comment cards.
Ability to work any assigned shift/work schedule.
Any other task, written or verbal, assigned by Management.
email resume to: Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.