Website Founders Inn and Spa Tapestry Collection by Hilton
BASIC FUNCTION: The Room Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service, within the established time limitations.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
Housekeeping experience desirable.
Neat, pleasant personality.
Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
1. Maintain the cleanliness of assigned guests’ rooms by high dusting of walls, vacuuming, servicing guestroom and bathroom by making beds (changing linen), replenishing bathroom amenities, full cleaning of entire bathroom and guestroom to highest possible standards during established time frames.
2. Constant awareness of safety hazards (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office. Follow all training procedures set forth in the “Bloodborne Pathogens Program”.
3. Practice safety standards at all times.
4. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
1. Perform other related duties as requested by supervisors.
2. Make improvement recommendations to supervisors.
email resume to: Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through facebook or in person in the human resources department Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.