Website Founders Inn and Spa Tapestry Collection by Hilton
BASIC FUNCTION: Perform manicures, pedicures, nail techniques, hand and foot treatments on the guests.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or equivalent.
Current license, manicurist or cosmetologist as required by the State.
One-year previous experience.
CPR certification preferred.
1. Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
2. Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
3. Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as, make-up applications, facial/skin care and waxing as determined by license and certification.
4. Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
5. On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
6. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and lift 15 pounds.
1. Maintain the cleanliness of the salon area, and rest of the Spa/Gym area as needed.
2. Maintain consistent stock of supplies throughout entire Spa.
3. Attend product knowledge training as required.
4. Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
5. Assist the Fitness center when requested.
email resume to: Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.