Website Founders Inn and Spa Tapestry Collection by Hilton
The GSA is responsible for:
· Acknowledge, understand and comply with all company/franchise policy, procedures and work practices.
· Attend and participate in all appropriate and/or mandatory meetings and on-going training sessions.
· Stay aware of company/hotel/franchise information and changes.
The GSA’s primary responsibilities will include:
· Comply with all department standard operations procedures, processes and core values.
· Provide guest services in a highly professional manner exceeding guest expectations at all times.
· Greet and interact with the guest in a friendly and professional manner creating the “WOW” experience and transporting our guests to and from the airport and the oceanfront.
· Inspect and evaluate physical condition of GSA area and transportation vehicles for cleanliness. Report any necessary repairs generating Daily Maintenance Request slips.
· Interact with fellow associates in a courteous and professional manner.
· Ensure that all guest requests you receive are satisfied in a timely and efficient manner.
· Complete associate safety training in compliance with procedures and regulations.
· Report unsafe work conditions/practices and safety/security violations in accordance with company policy.
· Complete special projects with appropriate training as assigned by the supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITY
· Able to read, write and speak basics English.
· Able to understand and apply basic mathematical skills.
· Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions.
· Able to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variation.
· Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to ____pounds repetitively during entire shift.
· Good attitude and work ethic practices in order to attain maximum operating efficiency while ensuring adherence to established guest satisfaction criteria.
· Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education – High school diploma preferred.
Experience – One-year experience in related field preferred.
Must possess a valid driver’s license and good DMV report of driving record.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
email resume to: Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.