DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach
Benefits available- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term disability, Long term disability, 401, vacation pay, holiday pay and hotel discounts.
Need to be able to work at starting at 5am and weekends are a must.
The Server is responsible for:
- Provide outstanding guest service to all guests while maintaining all company policy and procedures.
The Server’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Accomplish assigned daily tasks and duties designated by management.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions.
- Make specific suggestions of menu items, beverages while demonstrating the ability to up-sell.
- Perform procedures for the ordering process from the initial greeting to the check presentation in accordance with the timing standards set forth by the company.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations and alcohol awareness pertaining to service of alcoholic beverages.
- Provide Guest Service using a tray to carry the properly plated food items and properly garnished drinks.
- Anticipate guest needs, such as replenishing beverages and condiments. Check with guest for overall satisfaction of the dining experience.
- Maintain accurate bank and act as own cashier as needed while adhering to all company cash handling procedures.
- Maintain control of station in peak periods.
- Maintain station cleanliness and organization throughout shift.
- Clearing and resetting tables.
- Complete all assigned opening, running, and closing side work.
- Help keep the restaurant a safe working environment for guests as well as employees.
- Provide a clean, neat, and groomed representation of company while in company uniform.
To apply for this job please visit harmonyhospitality.com.