DoubleTree by Hilton Virginia Beach
Benefits available- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term disability, Long term disability, 401, vacation pay, holiday pay and hotel discounts.
The Room Attendant is responsible for:
Responsible for cleaning guest units and public areas as assigned in a comprehensive and systematic manner, insuring the highest level of cleanliness and product presentation to the hotel owner and or guest.
Accountable to produce a clean guest unit in a timely manner, consistent with the hotel franchise productivity, cleanliness and maintenance standards as set forth for each room type.
The Room Attendant’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly
- Check under bed to remove trash or other debris.
- Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock cart weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests for items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, direction, and/or other information as requested.
- Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous and unsafe conditions to the immediate supervisor or a management employee.
- Turn in all items found in employee’s working area to the property Lost and Found department.
To apply for this job please visit harmonyhospitality.com.