Right on the beach in the heart of the resort area, The Oceanfront Inn at 31Ocean offers you a wonderful place to relax and enjoy all Virginia Beach has to offer, from dancing at free concerts and enjoying new fresh dining outlets to exploring unique attractions and uncovering new adventures. Independently owned, The Oceanfront Inn features a refreshing indoor pool, casual oceanfront dining, complimentary WiFi, complimentary fitness privileges at our local gym, and reduced attraction tickets and exciting packages from our friendly, front office staff. Comfortable oceanfront rooms feature a refrigerator, coffee-maker, flat screen television, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and a private balcony overlooking the boardwalk, expansive beach and glistening Atlantic Ocean. We’re glad you’re here!
- Open all year
- Convenient parking for cars ($7 per day per vehicle)
- Completely fire-sprinkled
- Computer workstation in lobby
- Seasonally heated indoor pool
- Gift Shops
- Interior corridors
- Oceanfront restaurant is undergoing renovations, check back for details and our exciting opening announcement 2020
- A full, freshly cooked breakfast meal plan package is available- check back for details and our exciting new meal plan in 2020
- Group rates, based on availability
- Group meals, banquets and events (based on seasonal availability)
- The Oceanfront Inn has teamed up with a local gym for all our guests!
- Complimentary guest passes available
- Complimentary daily newspaper available
- Discounts available through AAA, AARP and active military
- Discount admission tickets and special partner offers available.
- Complimentary Holiday Lights at the Beach car pass during annual event.
|Please check for rates and availability.|
|Prices subject to change.|
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible clear floor space
- Closed-caption televisions
- ADA Communication Assistance kits including fire alarm and knock light for persons who are hard of hearing
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in the eating area
- Public restrooms accessible
- An accessible lift for indoor pool
Accessibility across our digital channels is important to us. Our goal is to be fully AA ADA compliant by 2021.
In the meantime, should you require assistance, please contact us at 757-422-0445, to speak with someone directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check In : 4:00 pm
- Check Out : 11:00 am
- Cancellation : Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date in order to receive a refund. Management reserves the right to cancel any reservation.
- Pets : No pets accepted
- Children and Extra Beds : Rollaways (daily fee) and cribs (no charge) available on request. Children 17 and under are free in room with parents. For breakfast packages, child menu is based on children age 12 and under. No reservations accepted from unchaperoned single girls or boys or groups of either.