The 11th Annual Virginia Beach FunkFest Beach Party is the hottest family reunion on the East Coast! Bring your best funky styles and your best funky friends to the Virginia
The 11th Annual Virginia Beach FunkFest Beach Party is the hottest family reunion on the East Coast! Bring your best funky styles and your best funky friends to the Virginia Beach oceanfront at 24th Street for funk and disco era bands, great home cooked-style food and create some new memories that remind you of the good old days.
Admission is free to the beach concert stage and a Preferred Viewing ticket option with Beach access closer to the stage is available for purchase from ticketmaster.com and Virginia Beach Visitor Information Center at 2100 Parks Avenue Virginia Beach, VA 23451.
Virginia Beach’s Oceanfront is a world-class resort with all the amenities so make plans now for a weekend full of grown-up fun!
Know Before You Go
– Preferred Viewing Box Office opens two hours prior to first beach concert stage performance.
– Preferred Viewing gate opens to the beach concert stage two hours prior to first concert performance.
– Chairs may be brought into Preferred Viewing area but blankets are prohibited.
– Festival is held outdoors rain or shine. Festival may be suspended or postponed due to severe weather or in case of severe weather forecast.
– General Admission area access is from the Boardwalk at 23rd Street
– Preferred Viewing ticketed area access is from the Boardwalk at the Preferred Viewing Box Office just south of 23rd Street.
– All Preferred Viewing area guests must have a ticket.
– No animals allowed inside Festival performance areas. Service Animals are permitted.
– Picnic baskets are welcome.
– No alcohol or glass may be brought into the Festival.
– For the safety of all, Event Security may screen persons entering the Festival.
– Festival guests may be photographed and videotaped for future promotional use.
– Professional cameras with removable lenses are prohibited.
– These regulations do not alter or change State or City laws in any manner and guests are subject to all applicable State or City laws.
– For Oceanfront resort info, please visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com
august 28 (Friday) - 29 (Saturday) .EST
On the beach at 24th Street
On the beach at 24th Street, Virginia Beach, VA