The Virginia Beach Hotel Association
The Virginia Beach Hotel Association, VBHA, is a representative trade association serving the Virginia Beach hotel industry to advance and promote ethical practices; education and training of employees; cooperation with local government officials and city leaders; and a spirit of friendly cooperation among members to better serve the public.
Top Six Reasons to join the VBHA as a Property Member
- Let your voice be heard and have a presence in legislative decisions that impact the Virginia Beach market. This includes representation with local, state, and federal officials and partnering with the Virginia Beach Convention and Visitor Bureau (VB CVB). The VBHA collaborates with other associations and business organizations to advocate for the tourism industry. The VBHA has established the Virginia Beach Hospitality PAC which allows for the endorsement of local and state candidates that support the industry. In addition to working locally and in the community for you, The VBHA has a strong presence at the state level and works with the VRLTA closely to communicate, educate and be a voice for our hospitality community.
- Free job listing platform The VBHA website offers a section under “About Us” for you to post your job openings on our website under the link https://virginiabeachhotelassociation.com/find-a-virginia-beach-hotel-job/.
- Network Meeting other hoteliers in Virginia Beach allows us to offer support, resources, and share best practices. Keep it LOCAL by meeting other Virginia Beach business partners and utilize the Associate Members in meeting your hotel’s business needs. While still being able to enjoy and network at the general membership meetings, socialize and connect at the reverse raffle; we are bringing back other networking events to include coffee connections and the popular VBHA Annual Expo!
- Resources available at VBHA & Access to Valuable Information Stay informed of local activities and entertainment and offer reduced ticket prices to your guests. Important data is relayed, exclusively to our VBHA Members, in our Weekly Announcements. Knowledge is power, thus critical, time sensitive data is communicated to our members regularly
- Market Exposure via the VBHA website and the highly successful VBHA digital newsletter and other marketing initiatives. Keep abreast of Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) and Virginia Restaurant Lodging & Travel Association (VRLTA). The VBHA also works closely with the CVB on marketing campaigns, M&C projects, Sports marketing and tourism updates
- Complimentary subscription to Coastal Virginia Magazine and CoVa BIZ Magazine
Top Seven Reasons to join the VBHA as an Associate Member
- Network with Property Members, in Virginia Beach, and fellow Associate Members. Meeting tourism stakeholders in Virginia Beach allows us to offer support, resources, share best practices and create job opportunities.
- Associate Member Expo provides you a great opportunity to gain access to top decision makers in our local area and region. Vendor Booth Early Bird and special rates EXCLUSIVELY for VBHA Associate Members! Highlighting the vendors participating in the event is our key focus along with growing the audience of attendees each year.
- Promotional exposure for your company on https://virginiabeachhotelassociation.com with unique search engine capabilities and direct link to your company/business.
- Resources available at VBHA Stay informed of local activities and events and offer reduced ticket prices to your employees and clients. Receive access to the Property Members’ contact data and business discounts. Remain connected with city officials on important issues like safety and venue development throughout Virginia Beach.
- *Free job listing platform *NEW for 2022! The VBHA website offers a section under “About Us” for you to post your job openings on our website under the link https://virginiabeachhotelassociation.com/find-a-virginia-beach-hotel-job/.
- Let Your Voice Be Heard Have a presence in legislative decisions that impact the Virginia Beach market. This includes representation with local state officials and partnering with the CVB and the VRLTA. The VBHA has established the VB Hospitality PAC, which allows for endorsement of local and state candidates.
- Complimentary Subscription to Coastal Virginia Magazine and CoVa BIZ Magazine.